Monday, 20 February 2012

Superpoints!

SuperPoints is a program that rewards you for just being a member and clicking on their emails once a day! They also have a SuperLucky button that you can possibly win just for clicking! They’re a cross between Swagbucks and My Points, but they’re invitation only. I won 10 points yesterday, just by clicking on the email! And today with my Lucky Button clicks I bet I got well over 20 points!
All you have to remember is:
1. Invite your friends.
2. Use all of your spins on the SuperLucky Button.
3. Click on your SuperLucky Emails and Survey invites.
4. Do offers, if that’s your thing.
Here’s your link for new sign ups!
And don't forget to fill out your profile completely to get extra clicks on that lucky button to get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment