Monday, 5 March 2012

Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Moisterizer and Facial Cleanser - Day 2 of my BzzAgent Review

This is going to be short and sweet since this time around I only used the moisturizer...as mentioned in a previous post of mine (and its been confirmed with other Bzzagents that have received this product) the facial cleanser is leaving a waxy feeling on our faces that remains even after rinsing off. So this time around I went back to my previous facial cleanser - a bar of soap with clay in it I purchased at the Mitsukoshi store at Epcot.

Ok...so...I really do love Burt's Bees moisturizer so far. Its light, its frangrance-free and it soaks in quickly so Im not wandering about with a shiny face. The bone I have to pick today is the container it comes in, I'm not sure if its just mine or other people are having this problem but its "pump" type dispenser seems a little poorly made and I had a heck of a time getting the moisturizer out of the bottle. So a little suggestion Burt? Try just packaging it in some sort of squeezy type bottle and you are golden :)


No comments:

Post a Comment