Tuesday, 20 March 2012

I won? I WON!

Part of my daily ritual while baby takes his nap (besides inhaling a bucket of tea) is entering any little canadian sweepstakes I find while wandering about on the internet. Sometimes its on Facebook, or other Blogs and once in awhile its right on the manufacturers page....I figure, its free so why not!
In the past month of doing these entries on a daily basis I have won a few little odds and ends here and there. A Starbucks Giftcard for $10, a haircut from a local salon and a $10 gas card from Petro Canada is on its way...but today Ladies and Gentlemen I am excited. A little bit ago I entered my information on Ziploc Canada's Facebook page during their "Get More For Your Like" campaign - which we all know is just a way to get thousands of people to at least visit the page once - well lo & behold, I get an email today saying I have won a second prize of $100!!!!! I have already answered their skill testing question and signed the form that was emailed to me and faxed it off into the sunset.

And now every day I can sit and wait for a courier to show up with my check :D
Ill let you know how long it takes to get here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment