Monday, 30 April 2012

Everything Walt Disney World: Quick Bites: Kakigori Shaved Ice

Everything Walt Disney World: Quick Bites: Kakigori Shaved Ice: Rainbow flavored Kakigori For months now, I've been hearing people rave about the Kakigori flavored shaved ice that you can get at the K...


I wish I could go to Disney more often than once every 6-10 years. Im going to do my best to try and save up so I can take Peanut there in the next 2. And of course Gramma has to come, she loves Disney as much as I do.
Ill have to try this shaved ice since the Japan Pavilion is one of my favorite places (Its the closest Ill ever get to going to Japan :P )

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes Melissa, save as much as you can for Disney! I love Disney too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Disney but the wife has... sounds like I might like it... one day maybe if we have kids! Cheers Mr.CBB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ive been 3 times now. You don't need kids to go!

      Delete