Monday, 9 April 2012

World Of Warcraft: Mists Of Pandaria

Well it sure looks like it is going to be a quiet kind of Panda day in the Beta.
I started myself a wee Panda shaman so I could go through their starting area again but it seems a whole lot of quest stuff is completely bugged out today. As in, I am stuck at level 2 and on this island until it is fixed. I don't mind being on the island, that's why I started another character - so I could grab more screenshots and such but until I can complete The Lesson Of The Burning Scroll I will not be able to progress any further along the quest chain. And from what I am seeing in the Blizzard forums, this scroll has been an issue for people most of the weekend.
I guess in the meantime Ill character copy an 85 over and see what that's all about.
Mists Of Pandaria screenshotMists Of Pandaria screenshot
Mists Of Pandaria screenshotMists Of Pandaria screenshot
Mists Of Pandaria screenshotMists Of Pandaria screenshot
Mists Of Pandaria screenshot

No comments:

Post a Comment