Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Top 5 Hotels In Niagara Falls

I know I haven't posted here in a long time. When it hasn't been too hot out I have been outside working on the house or playing with the baby, and when it has been too hot we have been laying about the living room in the hopes of not melting into puddles on the floor. I promise soon I'll be back to baking and Warcraft (I even started playing Diablo - I suck at it) and trying out a couple other frugal household things I've come across.

In the mean time, why don't you check out this little article written by HotelProps.com
Those of you traveling into the Niagara area might find it handy when picking a hotel since there are a *slew* of them in this city.
Top 5 Hotels In Niagara

image is property of niagarafallslive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment