Tuesday, 18 November 2014

oiran-geisha: A particular post. The girl on the picture is the...

















oiran-geisha:



A particular post.


The girl on the picture is the Tayuu Aoi. Her misedashi is planned for 26th November and I just can’t wait! She is the first girl since 50 years who follows the tradionnal step and who became a real Tayuu! (Without the prostitution side). (Source of all picture)


The Tayuu are the origin of the geisha and oiran. They have the mastery of the traditional art (this side of their work became the geisha work) and the prostitution (this side of their work became the oiran work despite that the oiran was also talented in art). BUT! Don’t think that a Tayuu is only a prostitute, see a Tayuu is a great (very very great) privilege! In the past Japan, Tayuu had sex with clients but it’s very very rare! Now I think that it’s just impossible.


So, I wanna to thank my good friend mikaeri-yanagi to share her knowledge and her love about tayuu with me but I thank also the blogger Ei88 (link of his blog on his name) for these wonderful picture!





from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1AfX0TS

via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment