Thursday, 24 September 2015

Reviewsio - A New Review Site That Canadians Can Take Part In!

Late last night I happened to catch a post on my Facebook account about this new review site that is opening its Beta on October 1st 2015.  I've taken part in other review sites with varying degrees of campaigns (Influenster, Bzzagent, Tomoson, etc) so I figured I would check it out.

I don't know a heck of a lot about the program, only that it works along the same lines of Tomoson : Apply for products of your choice which you will get at a discounted rate - the site says the discounts should be anywhere from 80-100%, write an honest review about the product once it is received and that's it. You get new products to try and the companies supplying the products get reviews and word-of-mouth advertising that will hopefully increase their sales. There is also a point system in place which will allow the "purchase" of giftcards and such which *always* comes in handy when I am doing some of my christmas shopping online (or just buying little treats for myself!)

So why not try it out?
Here is a link to their site to sign up and see for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment