Wednesday, 11 November 2015

nerdycrochet: realmling: So….here’s my chubby ass in...





nerdycrochet:

realmling:

So….here’s my chubby ass in the “finished enough for now” crochet Dalek. I was roasting in the main room it was so warm .. but it was a hit with everyone who saw it (and I won Belle Chere’s Honorable Mention award at the costume contest).

Best part was telling people they hadn’t seen the best part yet and getting their reactions when I unzipped and “flashed” my inner Dalek at them.

My hands really really need a break before I finish it and fix a few issues that drove me nuts cause I was a tad rushed finishing everything enough to wear it. But it is most certainly not a summer time cosplay and will only come out when it’s cold here in the mountains.

THIS IS AMAZING


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1iVStiZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment