Tuesday, 16 February 2016

pawsmccuddleface: My perfect face lineup ♡ 1. Sulwhasoo...



pawsmccuddleface:

My perfect face lineup ♡
1. Sulwhasoo luminature essential finisher ex (primer)
2. Sulwhasoo makeup balancer no.1 pink
3. Sulwhasoo makeup balancer no. 2 purple
4. Sulwhasoo perfecting cushion
I put on my face creams, wait a few minutes then put on the first 3 in the line up, wait another minute, then put on my bb cushion using a ‘press & roll’ action. I look a bit shiny and white for the first 10 mins then it settles into skin perfection ♡ I can’t believe that 6 months ago I didn’t know what a cushion was and thought that bb cream was only for weekends when I couldn’t be bothered with a full face. If you haven’t tried a korean bb cushion then you really need to! Sulwhasoo is an expensive brand but the quality is excellent. However there are many other brands out there that are more affordable and are also great! What’s your recommendations for affordable cushions for the korean cushion Virgin?

#sulwhasoo #bbcushion #finisher #primer #virgin #makeup #foundation #beautyroutine #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #koreancosmetics #koreanmakeup #rasianbeauty #fuckyeahkoreancosmetics


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1PPJLgn
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment