from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1UfV96s
Your text here
Reblog plus comment
Reblog with reaction GIF
Reblog missing the point entirely and making it all about some wrong done to the reblogger
Reference to last month’s forgotten meme intended as an ironic eyeroll
Rant about how everything has to be so meta nowadays.
Complaint about wanting to reblog the original content without the commentary.
long rambling commentary inspired by the meta-tagging from the above blog
Brand butting in.
Making it about me AGAIN because you people don’t understand.
This is even more exciting than his rockets right now. Next, he can learn to fold laundry maybe (a girl can hope) #autismdoesntendat5 #kids #chores
Not on my grocery list, it is no ones birthday…but Peanuts knows where bakery is and has learned to say “happy birthday to you”. So cake happened. #autismdoesntendat5
One of the many things that makes cosplay so awesome is that absolutely anyone can do it. The Department of Awesome Parenting salutes the Cosplay Parents, a mother and father duo who, inspired by their cosplaying daughter, are taking advantage of their retirement to cosplay their hearts out.
They like to cosplay complementary, age-appropriate characters such as Carl and Ellie from Pixar’s movie Up (as though Ellie survived to go adventuring with Carl) or Captain America and Peggy Carter as though they were able to grow old together. Awww!
Follow the Cosplay Parents on Facebook to check out more of their delightful and heartwarming costumes.
[via Fashionably Geek]
To anyone who thinks they’re getting too old to cosplay, allow me to virtually slap you with this post.
THEY MADE HAPPY OLD PEOPLE AUs
Packing my bag. First day back to the gym armed with new ankle brace and such for ye olde arthritis. I’m going to hurt tomorrow. @popeyes_stcatharines @worldgymniagarafallsca #fitness #felloffwagon
Please go sign the petition. Families like mine can’t afford $50,000 a year to get these services privately, there are so many kids like mine who just got unceremoniously booted off the wait list for this service after years of waiting for our turn.
#new #videoseries #autismdoesntendat5
#ASD #kids #ibi #oac #OntarioAutismCoalition #allianceagainsttheoap #aaoap #AutismVotes #AutismVotesOntario
Pleeease please please.
I know I keep re blogging this and I will continue to whenever I see it.
Her name is Tess Asplund. Remember it.
1. There are several ways to classify the large cats, one of the more useful ones is into the roaring cats (tigers, lions) and the purring cats (bobcats, lynxes). The puma (also known as the mountain lion) is the largest cat that purrs. I’ve heard it up close, it’s amazing. A cheetah’s purr sounds like an idling motorcycle engine.
2. Kangaroos cannot move their legs independently of each other, they have to move them in sync - when they’re on land. When they’re swimming, they can move them separately. Hopping is their most efficient way to move - a walking kangaroo is awkward as hell. They swing both legs forward using their tail as a third leg to prop up while their legs swing.
3. People often think that flamingoes’ knees bend the wrong way. They don’t - the joint you’re seeing in the middle of their leg isn’t their knee, it’s their ankle. Their knee is up by their body, and it bends the same way ours does.
4. Giraffes only sleep 1-2 hours a day.
5. Bald eagles’ vocalizations are not what you expect. When you see a flying bald eagle in the movies and hear that majestic caw sound? That isn’t an eagle, it’s been dubbed over with another bird, usually a red-tailed hawk. Bald eagles actually sound…not majestic. Kind of like if a kitten could be a bird.
6. Elephants are one of only a handful of animals that can pass the mirror test - in other words, they can recognize their own reflection (and not think it’s another animal, as dogs and cats usually do). They tested this by placing a chalk mark on an elephant’s forehead and then showing it a mirror. The elephant investigated the mark on its own forehead, indicating it knew that it was looking at itself. The only animals that pass this test are the higher primates, the higher cetaceans (orcas, dolphines), elephants, and weirdly, magpies.
7. One-fifth of all the known mammal species are bats.
8. A kangaroo mother can have three joeys simultaneously at different stages of development: an embryo in her womb (kangaroos can do what’s called embryonic diapause which means sort of putting the development on pause until she’s ready for it to develop further), a joey in her pouch attached to one nipple, and a joey out of the pouch on the ground who nurses from the other one. The amazing thing? Each of her nipples make different formulations of milk for each joey’s different nutritional needs.
9. Bonobos, our closest genetic relative (they are more closely related to us than they are to either chimps or gorillas) are almost entirely non-aggressive, matriarchal, and use sex to solve all their problems. They engage in both same and opposite sex interactions, non-penetrative sex (oral, rubbing, manual) and with any age. That’s an interesting area to work in, lemme tell you.
10. Tortoises have super loud sex. Like, really loud.
11. All grizzlies are brown bears, but not all brown bears are grizzlies (grizzlies are a sub-categorization of the brown bear).
12. Reindeer are the only deer species where both males and females grow antlers. The males shed theirs the beginning of December, the females shed theirs in the spring. So all of Santa’s reindeer are girls, heh. I love telling little kids that.
13. If a rhinoceros knocks off its horn, it grows back faster than you’d expect. One of ours, Rosie, has knocked hers off twice.
14. Gorillas get crushes on each other. And on the humans that take care of them. Male gorillas also masturbate. I don’t know if the females do, I’ve never seen it. Sometimes it’s like a soap opera up in there.
15. Langur monkeys are silvery-gray in color - their babies are bright orange. Like Cheeto orange, I do not exaggerate.
16. Polar bear fur is not white, it’s transparent, like fiber optics. Also, their skin is black.
This is all excellent and awesome and I am a happier, better person for this knowledge.
Also, you go badass lady reindeer. Sleigh.
#news #autism #ASD #kids #ibi #oac #aaoap #autismdoesntendat5
@InsideHalton @AllianceAOAP @OntAutism
‘Going to bed’ means switching from my computer to my phone and spending another hour mobile blogging in the dark
Here is a list of who voted for and against our children today.
Please share this video to raise autism awareness for our kids’ futures’ sake!
#shareitnow #makeitviral #viral #shareplease #youtube #video #autism #ASD #specialneeds #ontario #canada #ibi #aba #OntarioAutismCoalition #oac #sarahmclachlan #autismdoesntendat5
concept: me, 10 years from now, living in a pretty house with my love, sipping a hot cappuccino on a rainy autumn afternoon. our dog curls up next to me in the window bench while our cat snoozes on the bed. i’m financially stable and i’m never tired anymore. the bees are safe.
listen…i literally dream of being a woman with a skin care routine, that smells good always and eats vegetables but i am a swamp demon and i’m doing what i can with that
Everyone please take the time to report Beau Miller (https://twitter.com/swerveodactyl) of Port Orchard, WA.
These are just two of the disgusting things he has posted over the past few days.
File your report under ‘threats of violence’ and direct link to this tweet.
okay i reported this guy but then i got an email stating that if I’m “not directly involved” that there’s nothing they can do because it’s not their policy or some shit
I don’t think I can
co mpre h en d
Even if Twitter won’t do anything about this garbage, I want to boost the hell out of this. Get his face spread everywhere so we can all avoid him forever.
Can’t go to bed yet, the stomach that walks like a little boy requires many “dotdogs”
I am going to print this out, laminate it, and keep it with my gloves and spade.
Dreaming of a springtime garden.
OHHHHH I can totally use this!
ALL I WANT AND
ALL I NEED IS
TO PLANT A GARDEN
TO PLAN A GARDEN