Sunday, 8 May 2016

wilwheaton: rosadhu: vvankinq: this is fucked up. this fucked...





wilwheaton:

rosadhu:

vvankinq:

this is fucked up. this fucked me up. the teachers fucked up by not showing us this fuck up. fuck.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

See, the thing about this, is that if we had been shown and taught this, it would have made math COOL AND FUN AND FUCKING MAGICAL instead of a thing we had to learn because of reasons.

I know my teachers did the best they could in the 1980s, and I don’t fault them for making math this epic struggle that some kids were good at and some kids just couldn’t understand but … wait. Actually, I do fault them. My teachers in elementary school were so busy telling us about how we were sinners who were going to hell, they didn’t teach us cool tricks and stuff like this, maybe because they were afraid that math would lead to science would lead to  QUESTIONS.

Or not. My point is: I wish I’d learned cool tricks like this one that would have turned math into something magical and fun instead of a fucking chore that I’m still horrible at understanding.


from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1rGYa9b
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment